Saturday, February 5, 2011

Luciano_Pizzella_-_Afro_Trancers





 
                                         Luciano Pizzella                       
 About me:.. I was born in 1974 near Naples, studied biology, worked on insect research, now teaching mathematics and science... but spending most of my time playing music. My mission is to produce dark electronic music with a joyful and euphoric heart, uncompromising but very accessible at the same time. I love pop culture and I hate bourgeois culture. .. .. I was lucky to release my music on several labels around the world; everyone can purchase it in most record stores or on emule (ethically better the first solution if you are rich you or are professional dj). .. .. My tracks has been charted or played by big international djs as Chris Liebing, Satoshi Tomiie, Sven Vath, Hernan Cattaneo, Tiga Gregor Tresher, Phonique and many more… and I gained enthusiastic reviews on magazines as De:bug or 365mag or played in cult radio show as John Digweed’s Kiss100. Biomes tune, remixed by Karmarouge artist Max Cavalerra, was selected by John Selway in a compilation for XLR8R magazine. My music is also played and charted by a lot of not famous djs around the world, lovable and with the passion of music. Thank you all. .. BOOKING BOOKING BOOKING ??! .. for BOOKING please contact: http://www.whitelabelmm.com/.. .. .. Promos and demos are well accepted. Please contact me through myspace to have my proper e-mail address or just click on the box below and upload your music... ....Send me your track.. .. .. .. .. ..Releases.. .. Biomes (12") Broque 2007 .. Biomes Remixes (only digital) Broque 2007 .. Electronic Clouds (12") Italic 2007 .. Public House EP (12", EP) Italic 2007 .. Public House EP Part 2 (only digital) Italic 2007 .. Space Duster Tape (12") Fortek 2007 .. Pavlov Said (12") Dogtown 2008 .. We need it - Saw recordings 2009 .. Luciano Pizzella - Au revoir - Factor City 2009.. Estroe - Knetter (Luciano Pizzella rmx) - snejl 2009.. .. .. .... .. .. .. ..Buy my music:.. .. ..juno.co.uk.... ..deck.de.... ..clone.nl.... ..junodownload.com.... ..beatport.com.... ..iTunes....
Myspace Page  http://www.myspace.com/lucianopizzella

01 - Luciano Pizzella - Afro Trancers (Original Mix) - 07:33

02 - Luciano Pizzella - Zolor (Original Mix) - 06:51

03 - Luciano Pizzella - Afro Trancers (John Dan Remix) - 07:07

............................................................
     

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...